Lesson 5 Overview
- Packaging and enclosure
- USB port
- ANTENNA port
- CLKIN and CLKOUT ports
- Testing USB transfer rates
- Updating firmware and CPLD
- RF amplifier
- Download the latest HackRF release.
- Update the firmware on your HackRF One. For this and the subsequent steps, you may want to boot to Pentoo or the GNU Radio Live DVD.
- Update the CPLD on your HackRF One. There is a known bug that prevents this from working on Windows. How about trying one of those live Linux distros?
- Determine the maximum sample rate supported by a USB port.
Disclaimer Software Defined Radio with HackRF is copyright 2014, 2015 by Michael Ossmann from greatscottgadgets.com and is released under the CC BY license.